PART-TIME TODDLER TEACHER IN DISTRICT 7 (Hồ Chí Minh)
loại việc làm: bán tgian lương thưởng: Negotiate during the interview
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a nurturing, loving and talented Toddler Teacher who is passionate, motivated, and dependable, who can help LG toddler fun class grow and evolve.
• Toddler Program for kids from 12-36 months old
• Immediate Hire
• Responsible for the safety of all children in the group ranging in age 12-36 months.
• Design long-term curriculum which includes art and craft, singing and dancing, physical exercises (gym, yoga), storytelling etc. and provide a structured academic setting to ensure students are retaining learning concepts from Creative curriculum. The activities implemented that should promote the social, physical, and intellectual growth of all children
• Communicates directly with parents regarding their children’s accomplishment, academic progress.
• Actively engaged with the children at all times while serving as a role model through appearance and actions
• Provide a loving and nurturing environment for all children
• Develop opportunities to positively impact children’s self-esteem
• Establish positive and productive relationships with families focusing on a relationship of trust and rapport with the parents of the children
• Identify and arrange for parents to participate as volunteers in the classroom and work as substitutes as well as other volunteer activities.
• All classroom and teaching supplies paid for and provided by school
• Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or Child Development.
• One to two years of work experience with children of toddler’s age.